Core Value Fitness
Leonie is more than your average personal trainer; since founding Core Value Fitness (Loxton) in 2012; she has strived to educate herself beyond what is required to work at an entry level in the ever expanding fitness industry.
Building on her own experience in life as a mother of 2 boys and prominent business owner she is passionate about helping others achieve balance across all aspects of their lives.
“Fitness and aesthetic goals come once health and wellness align.” This is a lesson well learnt by Leonie over the years while she has managed her own health issues.
Helping clients achieve their goals – whatever they may be – takes a holistic approach. It takes more than a gym program or eating plan to make long term sustainable change.
The team at Core Value take into account every aspect of a persons lifestyle, history and preferences before hitting the gym floor. We will collaborate with local physios or doctors to ensure our clients are well taken care of if we see the need; and sometimes, what a client needs is a whole lot less rather than more.
There are several offerings out of the Loxton fitness centre. Many of which are focused on providing support so you can achieve the results you want.
• Small group personal training programs
• Semi-private personal training
• Premium and exclusive one-on-one personal coaching
• 24/7 gym that allows gym members to come and go as they please
• Sunlighten Infrared sauna sessions available to anyone to purchase
• Strength For Life specialised classes for over 50’s
• A range of supplements including ATP Science and PranaON
If you have any questions about how you can get started on your own journey contact us now for a chat.
© Copyright - Loxton Chamber of Commerce
Website by CodeRiver Studio